Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Less Laundry, More Linking #12 {and I'm taking a blogging break}

Today is my last day co-hosting the Less Laundry, More Linking party. But don't worry! The party goes on :) This is a temporary thing because I'm taking a blogging break. Be sure to follow my friend Brenna so you can continue on linking up to this great party ;)

Brenna and I are so glad to have you here with us today! We love seeing all the links and are always so inspired. We would love to have your help spread the word about this link party. You can grab the button below. (Don’t worry it isn't mandatory).



Don’t forget to follow our Pinterest Board, where a lot of your work will be pinned throughout the week.

Ready to be inspired by our wonderful features? Be sure to check back next week to see if it was you that were featured.

Most Visited:

Brenna's Favorite:

My Favorite:


Don't forget to grab the button if you were featured!


Rules:

4 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need! Blogging is intense stuff...it's not easy! We'll miss you but we'll be here when you get back into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Just when I discovered your beautiful blog... Hope you come back soon!! Let me know if you need any help with your blogging, I know it can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! ♥