Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Do You Want a Photo Tutorial?

For those who doesn't know what is a photo tutorial, I will explain it a little bit. Some photo tutorials, are in different pictures showing the procedure for you to follow. But, most of the time, the photo tutorials are in just one picture. The photos are separated in different squares and they show you step by step how to do something.


So, I'm thinking about doing a photo-tutorial... but I can't decide which one to do. Why don't you help me? Go to my Facebook Page Sensational Creations and choose which jewelry piece you want me to do a photo tutorial. You can comment below or sent me an email to sensationalcreationspr@gmail.com

I will choose the one that most of you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥